Job Description :
- We offer a competitive salary and that is not the limit for the right candidate.
- If you are looking to leave your current job for a raise, please DO NOT apply.
- We need someone who is passionate to learn and grow and be with us for a long time and help grow and establish a company in India.
- This role may grow into Senior role based on performance.
- This is a remote full time position working during the US pacific time zone.
- Company has a global team of technology-driven entrepreneurs and marketers
- We need Expert Data Analyst with experience in marketing automation and CRM (SFDC) to join our family and become a pivotal part of our business, as we continue to grow year by year.
What will you do as a Data Analyst? :
- As a Data Analyst, you will be accountable for data gathering, systematization, analysis and overall data management.
- You will be the maestro in mining into diverse data sources and perform a thorough analysis of validity and accuracy of the data found in various sources.
- The designated analyst will be addressing all the data-related questions and presenting answers in the form of graphs, charts, tables and other graphical formats.
3 Tiers of the Data Analyst Job Responsibilities :
1. Data collection :
- Being the primary tier of the job responsibilities will involve collecting data from innumerable and diverse data sources.
- The analyst will then take up the task of decoding raw data to identify probable patterns in the data range and share by creating a report or a presentation.
2. Data analysis :
- Task will naturally involve analyzing data and makes it visible.
- The analyst will be responsible for compiling data from Excel spreadsheets and cloud-based data sheets and will code and decode data to identify specific patterns found in data from various databases using Visual Basic for Applications.
3. Data presentation :
- Being the third tier of the responsibilities will involve the creation of reports and presentations for various roles, functions and levels of the organization as a necessary part of his/her daily work.
- The role requires presenting the analysis in a structured and systematized presentations and reports through various forms of appealing and unambiguous graphical diagrams such as pies, graphs, charts, etc.
- The analyst will also be present and participate in team meetings and events to present the data findings in clear, comprehensible and visual-rich presentations as part of the routine jobs.
Daily Duties of the Data Analyst Role :
- Assists in preparing project requirements by analyzing user requirements and coordinating with other project teams
- Studies project requirements, distinguishing database characteristics including amount of space, location, and access method to identify when changes required in physical database
- Makes changes to the physical database by coding descriptions.
- Liaises with the data system contractor to address data quality and operational issues
- Creates and regularly updates data glossary by appending new definitions
- Preserves data confidentiality to protect information on business operation
- Maintains details of contract requirements related to norms of for data entry, compliance reporting, claims payment etc.
- Protects the security of the database by specifying and assigning various user level of access depending upon the role and requirements.
- Make recommendation to resolutions regarding data submission, data quality issues in ways of data collection, storing and preservation methods.
- Creates the right algorithms and protocols for regarding data input, data entry and data presentation and reporting.
- Designs and assists in delivering various data quality reports periodically based on critical specified metrics
- Assists in developing dashboard of reports and different types of presentation
- Expert level hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.), Microsoft Presentation and Microsoft Word.
Required skills and experiences :
- Advanced level of skills in query languages such as SQL or others for making querying and subqueries.
- BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Information Management will be a huge plus.
- Must have great ppt skills
- Advanced data analytical skills with proven ability to gather, analyze, systematize and distribute information with minute attention to accuracy.
- Advanced level troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in organizing data sources, projects and - ensure completion of tasks accurately and on time.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in data management, analysis or functions related to all data analysis problems.
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge in various data models, data mining, database design development, data segmentation techniques, data visualization tools and many others
- Expert level project management skills
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in report creation and making presentations.
- Data-oriented personality and excellent eye for details.
Who We Are:
Industry : Marketing Automation Consulting
Location : Located in India with client base in USA
Position Vacant : 1
Experience : 2- 5 years
Qualification : Any Graduate
Functional Area : Data Analyst, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
Your application was submitted successfully.